SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Delivery days and times will be confirmed once your order has been placed.
Please note: All prices on Catering Equipment Direct store do not include shipping
When checking out on Catering Equipment Direct store, please include your delivery address and please leave a message that you require a shipping price
Catering Equipment Direct store makes use of M D S couriers for all shipping both national and international
Catering Equipment Direct store also has in-house shipping for large equipment for local delivery’s
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
All products purchased from Catering Equipment Direct come with a standard 12 month’s manufacturer’s warranty. For imported goods it’s a 6 months warranty and all equipment carry 3 months electrical warranty.
- The warranty covers only the replacement of spares.
- Traveling, labor, glass, and freight charges are not covered under warranty.
- If a unit is ‘Dead on Arrival’ or there is a problem with the unit within the first 14 days of delivery, we will waive the labor and travel costs for the repair unit.
- Compressor warranty is only valid if the condenser units are kept clean. Warranty will only be honored once compressor supplier issues report of defect/malfunction.
- The warranty does not cover defects for misuse of equipment, incorrect installation, lack of maintenance, and wear and tear on parts such as lights, heating elements, switches, ect.
- Please note serial numbers and original invoice number of unit is required when claiming under warranty
- On electrical failure a certified copy of the certified of compliance of the electrical installation must be produced.
- All equipment should be kept clean
- All refrigeration equipment should be serviced at least every 3 months according to your interments
- All invoices of service should be kept for service record purposes