- 0.75kW high torque motor 220VAC, 50Hz
- Original patent
- Durable epoxy finish
- Effective grating action (biltong powdered)
- Ideal for dry biltong
- Production 9 kg/h
- Hardened rotor (item code ERRL1072) & steel blade (item code ERKL1071)
- Feeder included
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Fine biltong powder for your sandwich? This is the appliance to use!
- Mount the grater to a table top or specially designed wall- or floor stand.
- Switch on the grater. Feed the biltong through the mouthpiece and rotate for best cutting results. For safety reasons use the feeder to cut the last piece. Use biltong that is dry enough to obtain a fine biltong powder.
- Another option is to first cut the biltong with a standard biltong slicer and then put the slices through the grater for a coarser biltong powder. Make use of dry enough biltong slices.
- Do not touch the inside of the outlet, for the blade can cause serious injuries.
- The feeder can be washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to switch off the grater and remove the plug from the power supply. Open the front cover by unscrewing the bolts. Clean the inside of the front cover and back covers with a damp cloth or brush. Close the front cover securely with the bolts.
- The rotor and the blade can be sharpened or replaced. Because the rotor has two sharp sides, it can be turned before it needs to be sharpened.
- The small blade should be aligned to the rotor at all times. The correct alignment has the smallest gap without touching the rotor. A piece of paper can be used to align the small blade.
- Packed weight: 16 kg
Package dimensions: 380x230x300
Biltong slicers & cutters
0.75kw Electric Biltong Grater 75err107
Availability: In stock